Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Gifts:

Frostbound by Sharon Ashwood [Amazon | Book Depository]
Original Sin by Lisa Desrochers [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter [Amazon | Book Depository]

Bought:

Divergence by Veronica Roth (French edition) [Amazon | Book Depository]
Darkborn by Alison Sinclair [Amazon | Book Depository]

Review:

Fairy Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr [Amazon | Book Depository]
Fever by Lauren DeStefano [Amazon | Book Depository]
Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié [Amazon | Book Depository]

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. Oh man! I envy you getting Unleashed and Fairy Tales and Nightmares! I soooo can't wait to read those!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an awesome week of books. enjoy personal demons. that book looks so good. Come visit me if you can.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Original Sin was a fun book. I really want to read Fever. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay first off, did you notice you need 14 more followers to hit 2k!?!?!?! SQUEE! :)

    I looove the review books you got!!! Totally envious right now LOL!

    *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading the first book by DeStefano. Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete