Sunday, January 30, 2011

Title Reveal!

Jeaniene just announced the titles for Cat & Bones number 6!

It’s actually a tentative titles, and it’s One Grave at the Time which sounds great!

Release date is still vague, but it should be Fall 2011.

I love the idea, hopefully it will be the final title ^^

Also, if you want to listen to the whole interview, please visit FrostFan.com

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. New follower!Happy reading^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Woot! I'm excited that the next book, after the one in February releases, will be coming out in the Fall and we won't have to wait a year or 2 for it to come out. I LOVE Cat & Bones they are my favorite characters in a book. Actually the whole series is my favorite books of all time. I think Jeaniene Frost is a genuis because her books are just so awesome. You think they would get dull and boring after awhile but no, no, no instead they get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen I most definitely agree! I hope it never ends lol

    ReplyDelete