Monday, January 10, 2011

Beautiful Monday

It’s been like forever since I last did a Beautiful Monday post, but I felt like it this morning ^^

Theme would be “Best things comes in small jars” or something like that hehe. I hope you enjoy!

My Sweet Poison II.                              My wishing bottle by                                                                       by

andokadesbois                        neon-lilith

Magical little World... bylittl3fairy

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

6 People left their mark' :

  1. I love the first image, it recalls a secret and the jar and the key are the key. sorry I repeat myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are all so tiny and cute! Thanks for this Tynga :). I needed a dose of magic for today. I'm especially loving the wishing bottle. I ought to get one of those for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Reminds me of Alice from Alice in Wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Sweet Poison 2. It's so beautiful and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete