Monday, January 17, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

Sorry my post is so late! Youtube wouldn’t upload it correctly –.-

Won:

Kindle Thank you so much Kersten Hamilton!

for Review:

A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (TY Penguin Canada) Click here for your chance to win a copy.

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (TY Big Honcho Media & Harlequin Teen)

Bought:

Double Cross by Carolyn Crane

Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

7 People left their mark' :

  1. yah! abother kindle owner. I am so in love with my kindle. I wish the kindle problem on NetGallery gets fixed really soon. I can't read any of the books from there b/c I hate the Adobe Digital Reader and it interfere's with my reading on there b/c I can;t read on a reader that I hate.

    I read Mind Games. I haven't read double cross yet but I heard that it is really good =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! I got a Kindle this week too! Although, mine wasn't won but a gift owed from my sis at Xmas since my Kobo was uncooperative!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great mailbox !! I hope you're enjoying your kindle !! I really need to start reading The Iron Fey series, I've heard great things about it !! =) Enjoy all your books Tynga, I'm going to enter your giveaway if it's international ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh take care of yourself! and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Kindle! I adore mine so I hope you like yours as well...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Kindle hun!!! :D Let me know how it works!! I'm sure you'll get the hang of it right away :D

    ReplyDelete