Wednesday, December 23, 2009

300 followers update!

First of all, I gave Ailsa from The Book Bundle 72 hours to get back to me, and it didn't happen so I'm gonna randomly pick a new winner...


from Book Love Affair (US)

I am about to email you TJ, you will have 72 hours to get back to me with your choice of books from that list, and your mailling address =)

Now are you guys curious to know what the other winner chose?

Maryka chose:
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater

Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Hunting Grounds by Patricia Briggs

Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Emily chose:
Graceling by Kristin Cashore

And here's the button I created for Jennifer



Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Thank you! This was one crazy giveaway--and I'm glad I found your blog because of it, because I truly enjoy following. :)

    ReplyDelete