**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Vampire Academy - LoLcat Version

**Please be patient it might take a while to load, my apologies**
Slight spoilers, beware.

Here's the pretty story of ...
Vampire Academy

























Stock Images used are available in my Deviant Art Account (see favorites)

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

24 People left their mark' :

  1. Hahaha! That's adorable - great job!! Those kitties are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahahahaha that is too funny! I love it, kudos to you for making it :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love it! J'espere que ta version va gagner j'adore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that was so cute! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahah.. that was awesome and too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I take it this is for her wedding contest?
    It's great, I love it! I read Frostbite the other day, and felt the need to go back and read my favourite bits, so it's nice to see this while the story is fresh in my mind.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute.... awesome idea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha yeah! I was so glad Richelle asked for this contest (I have no clue how to do lolcats-but I love reading others!). So glad you entered, this was hilarious! You should totally do the whole series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL..those are good. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROTFLMAO! This is hilarious! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahah! This is great! I love the last cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i thought my internet connection was slow :) No wonder you have many Funny Cats there :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi :)
    I loved your LOLCAT version of Vampire Academy. Thanks for sharing! It must have taken a long time to make.
    All the best,
    RKCharron
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha this is too adorable! I couldn't stop laughing! Good luck w/ the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very funny. You must have spent a lot of time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww! That is SO cute!

    hope.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, big fan of cats. I see? haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read any Vampire Academy, but this is so funny anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pics and captions! Tehehe so cute ;D

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome :D well done!

    ReplyDelete