**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Stacking The Shelves [207]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


 This week, I purchased mostly YA books. I've been on a YA trip recently because there's so much great stuff out there. That being said, I think I need to branch off a little because I feel like I'm neglecting wonderful "adult" books.


So on to the important stuff. Here's what I got this week!


Stacking the Shelves - April 23 2016

Purchased


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo


Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo


A Buccaneer at Heart by Stephanie Laurens


The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows


Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong


Best of My Love by Susan Mallery



Let me know what you got!


stephsig moon


[inlinkz_linkup id=627077]


P.s. 17 days until I leave for BEA!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

19 People left their mark' :

  1. I got a Leigh Bardugo book this week, too, Stéphanie, so that I can read something by her before BEA :) Your haul is really nice, I love how you've arranged those books together in your picture.
    Have a fantastic weekend and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Forest of Ruin last week too. I can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy it as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read a Leigh Bardugo book! They look beautiful and sound good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap on Shadow and Bone! I'm looking forward to reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read the Shadow and Bone series. I hope to pick up Kelley Armstrong soon as well. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, I hope you have a wonderful time at BEA. You got some amazing books. Have fun in Chicago.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Shadow and Bone series, but didn't read them yet. I also have the first book in the Kelley Armstrong series that I can't wait to start!

    Great haul! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shadow and Bone series is a good one ;-) Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some wonderful books this week! I loved the Grisha series. It is dark, imaginative and The Darkling is an unforgettable character. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stephanie,
    I know exactly what you mean about getting stuck in a genre then kind of feeling guilty for having left another one you review heavily and people look forward to with nothing! I do that back and forth with Women's Fiction and Psychological Thrillers! LOL! Right now I AM guilty of being stuck in the psychological thrillers! Although, when the publishers ask you to review books, and those are the books you have happened to get, you HAVE to review them! I have managed to get one or two Women's Fiction in there, but I really DO need MORE!
    This sounds like a common problem for all of us! A GREAT problem! It's not often people have a problem like this, and I would have to say it's really only book bloggers who end up with this problem, so I say we are SOOOOO LUCKY! Bring on the books!
    Enjoy yours! They look like you really enjoy them!
    I am looking forward to a few medieval era books that are coming up! I LOVE those!
    Enjoy the weather getting better! Slowly! At least it feels like it's SO slow in warming up here in Michigan! OR, it's ME who is the impatient one! LOL! I don't have anywhere nice to sit outside at, NOWHERE! That REALLY stinks, but at least while I've got the windows open (before it's time to turn on the AC!) I can enjoy NOT freezing! It does feel like it's been cold FOREVER here this year! It got cold the 2nd week of September, if I remember correctly, and it has not yet really warmed up like it should be. I always use my daughter's birthday of 4-18 because that week she was born (WOW! That was OVER 20 years ago now - boy, I'm OLD!!!) it was WARM!!! We were able to keep the front door open with only the screen door there! It was NICE! In the past, that SAME TIME was WARM!! It is not like that anymore. Now we have to wait until the 2nd week of May or the END of May for warmth! I DO believe our climate IS changing when I look back over the years. We'll see!
    Take care everyone!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the Grisha trilogy & The Mirror King!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't actually read any of these but I really want t read Leigh Bardugo's books! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ONe of these days I've got to read that series by Leigh Bardugo. Hope to have time in the near future. But who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still haven't read Shadow and Bones. I want to but all the other books get in the way. I have heard that it is a hit or miss series. I did read Six of Crows and thought it was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I go through stages where I read a lot of the same genre, then I find them blending together and it becomes time to shake it up and reset my mind. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Grisha trilogy!! Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are all new to me. (I think I'm going to add a bucket list item that includes not having to say "Those are all new to me" one week! *lol*) Oh, and I'm totally jealous that you are going to BEA!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves.

    ReplyDelete