**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Stacking The Shelves [204]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Ok, so I went a little crazy with the book buying these last couple weeks, but I just couldn't resist...


april 2, 2016


Purchased


The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead


Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare


The Illegal by Lawrence Hill


Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige


The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine


Red Rising by Pierce Brown


Morning Star by Pierce Brown


Golden Son by Pierce Brown


Half Lost by Sally Green


For Review


Reid's Deliverance by Nina Crespo (ebook)


In other news, I'm going to BEA and BookCon this year! You can check out my post with all the details which will be published on Monday, but I just couldn't wait to tell everyone. As I write this, I'm finalizing my last travel plans so I'm getting really excited! Any other book bloggers attending this year?


Don't forget to share your StS post with everyone! You know what to do!


stephsig moon


[inlinkz_linkup id=621553]

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

35 People left their mark' :

  1. Looks like you've had a fab book-filled week! I hope you enjoy all your new purchases.

    https://rathertoofondofbooks.wordpress.com/2016/04/02/stacking-the-shelves-2-april-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic haul, Stéphanie! I can't wait to see what you think of the Red Rising trilogy, and I wish I had The Glittering Court in my house, too.
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like your book buying choices so much! I would love to read The Shadow Queen, and The Glittering Court. I love the Shadowhunter series, but for some reason I am on the fence about buying Lady Midnight. Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! The Glittering Court and Lady Midnight! ♥♥♥

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I am reading The Glittering Court right now and am really enjoying it. I love the Red Rising Trilogy as well. Awesome books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh nice! I'm curious about the Glittering Court! I'm hearing it's nothing like anyone expected, but yet, the reviews are still going positive and strong! Gotta order that asap!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see interesting books there. You had a nice book haul. I hope you'll have a good reading experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear the Pierce Brown series is great - that is on my want list. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie!
    You deserve every one of those books! Buying and reading books is one of the BEST hobbies (addictions! LOL!!!) out there! I'm PROUD to be addicted to them! Sometimes I'll feel guilty if I overindulge, but that feeling goes away REALLY FAST!! LOL!!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Glittering Court and Lady Midnight are two I am really looking forward to. I am going book shopping Tuesday so I plan on grabbing them then. I hope you enjoy all of your great new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing stack! Enjoy your books and your week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was lucky enough to snag a copy from my local bookstore, even thought The Glittering Court isn't officially published until next week. I've been meaning to read the Red Rising trilogy and I finally took the plunge and purchased all three books at the same time. Have a great weekend too, and thanks for stoping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, and thanks for stoping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many great new YA books out recently, right? I just couldn't pick and choose. I just bought all that interested me. I was on the fence about buying Lady Midnight too, but I decided, why not... might as well see what it's all about. See if it's as good as the original series. I hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope both books are as good as I expect. I have big expectations, so I hope they don't disappoint! Have a good shopping trip, and thanks for stoping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! Thanks for making me feel better about my book addiction! It is an addiction but also, like you said a great hobby. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just heard Pierce Brown will be attending BEA (and so am I!), so I thought it was time to jump into this series. I can't wait to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got some great books! I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know right!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jessica! I'm really curious about The Glittering Court too. I'm going to try to read it this weekend, if I can find the time.

    I'll make sure to stop by your blog tomorrow! That's for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad you're enjoying The Glittering Court. It's definitely high on my next to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ill be at BEA!! Hope to see you there!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a very awesome haul! I hope you enjoy them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely books. Very nice haul! Hope you enjoy them all ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  25. Some fabulous books and I hope you enjoy your travels. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your picks! I recently bought Red Rising (okay, back in December) and I really need to push that to the top of my TBR pile. Hopefully, I can get to it this month. Enjoy your books! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome! I'm so excited too! Only a month away!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks, I'm sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm sure I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lady Midnight is amazing. Hope you enjoy that. Love all your books tho and want to read most of them myself. esp the glittering court and the red rising series. Happy reading.

    Aggie

    ReplyDelete
  31. I was so disappointed with The Shadow Queen! Hope you enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Stephanie!

    #1. That's a lot of books!
    #2. I'm a wee bit jealous of your upcoming bookish coventions.
    #3. I definitely need more coffee.

    Thanks for hosting the link-up!

    ReplyDelete