**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Reading at an early age

books have always been my daughter's favorite 'toys'. She has a chest full of toys, yet all she plays with are her books, and I'm really proud of her for that :)
Hopefully she'll keep that great habit growing up :)

I've been trying to film her reading for months now, but every time I get the blackberry out to record, she drops the book to steal the tablet. I was able to catch her unaware with my webcam though and I thought I would share this cute video with you!


tynga

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. Personally I think if books are introduced at a young age that kids will turn into readers. Michael was very much like your daughter and I am happy to say he still loves books and reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like that when I was little too :3 I used to carry books with me instead of dolls and other "normal" toys!

    I agree with Cindy! I'm a great example of that :D I learned that there actually is a limit of books you get to borrow from library at the same time (100 books) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! My daughter has always liked books. She is now 6 and I went to the library today and when she got home she was so excited that I had picked up books for her to read. :) They are just the simple begin to read books, but she loves that she can read them all by herself. She has even taken to reading them to her younger cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great :) Lets hope it lasts through teenagehood hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! That limit here is 10 books hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats great! My daughter has her library card since shes 7months old ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope so but I think it will. He is 10 and he is now reading in French thanks to his fantastic french teacher at school

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! My son's not really a reader much but I wish the opposite was true.

    ReplyDelete