**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [39]

STSmall_thumb[2][2]

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guidelines:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!

  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!

  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.

  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!

  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

I have a very short StS post this week. I haven’t bought many books lately because I’m on a budget. I have the feeling that I’ll be using my local library a lot these coming months. But of course, I did get a gift certificate to Chapter/Indigo for Christmas so at least I’ll be able to buy those special 2013 releases that absolutely need to stack my shelves!

So here are the book that I got in the last few weeks:

ward - lover reborn bonilla blood before sunrise frater & boye - the midnight spell
serine - red james - stormwalker

Christmas gift from Tynga

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Library

Blood Before Sunrise by Amanda Bonilla
Stormwalker by Allyson James

For Review

The Midnight Spell by Rhiannon Frater and Kody Boye

Free for Kindle

Red by Kate Serine

So, what are were you lucky enough to get this week?

0stephsig

15 People left their mark' :

  1. I haven't heard of those books before but I'm sure they're great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood. Lover Reborn is next in line for me. And I adore the cover for The Midnight Spell.
    Enjoy :)
    Here is my StS post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice! Most of these are new to me, although I did read one of them, just didn't love it as much as I had hoped. Hope you love all them once you read them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Amanda Bonilla's series and can't wait to read Crave the Darkness! Hope you enjoy it as well. Allyson James series is also one I've found to be pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice book haul. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys got some good books. I hope you enjoy all of them. Nice haul. Although The Midnight Spell looks awesome.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, Steph! They are all new to me, but I hope you enjoy them :) And I hope your library has plenty of good books available for you to borrow, I'm always forgetting to use mine rather than buying new books all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED Lover Reborn!! Hope you do too :)

    My haul: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/massive-christmas-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have some good ones it looks like. I have not read any of them, but hope you enjoy them. :)

    Stacking the Shelves & In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be at the library a lot these next few months too lol. Haven't heard any of these books, but hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you enjoy Lover Reborn! Is definitely one of m favs of the BDB series!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Lover Reborn but I basically skimmed and just read the Qhuay parts lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul!

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read the J R Ward book recently, and liked it more than the previous book, but it still isn't my favourite from the series. Stormwalker is still on my tbr list - the cover is lovely and it sounds good!

    ~Ailsa
    The Book Bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul! Here's mine for the week: http://birthofanewwitch.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/stacking-the-shelves-week-32/

    ReplyDelete