**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lili


I’m just an 18 year old girl from New Jersey that loves to read. Books have been a huge part of my life ever since I was little. You’ll most likely see me reviewing young adult books with a few adult books thrown into the mix. I prefer the paranormal romance and urban fantasy genres to anything else, but every now and then you have to throw an amazing contemporary into the mix!
 
I aspire to be a publicist or an editor in the young adult book publishing industry, thus I’ll be pursuing an English and Publishing dual degree wherever I decide to attend college in the Fall. I hope to go to college in Boston, Massachusetts than move to New York City once I graduate.
 
Aside from reading, you’ll probably find me working at my local public library or watching a Giants football game with my Dad. A vegetarian for over ten years, animals are really important to me and I’m often found reading with my cat curled up around me.
 
Don't hesitate to follow me on Twitter of friend me on Goodreads. You can also find me on my personal blog, Lili's Reflections.

I'm a 18 year old from a small town in New Jersey that's a newcomer to the book blogging world. Because I am an incoming senior in high school the closest thing that I have to a job is being a volunteer at the town library, so I spend most of my time reading and persuading my parents to let me buy more books!

Follow Lili on: Lili's Reflections | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. You are very nice personality and you are doing very well job because many people like such kind of jobs. I hope, in future, you will get more success. Buy Dissertation Online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging industry, Lili you choose a great profession so keep it up in your age students are getting help from Online Thesis Writer but Lili great to know that you start your own career in just 18 so best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lili you are very good and share your first blog. Everyone here to love your good blog and apricate your hard work. Keep it up. Now it's time to avail luxury airport transfer for more information.

    ReplyDelete