Saturday, September 29, 2012

Stacking The Shelves [23]

STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Guidelines:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!

  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!

  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.

  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!

  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

------------------

AHHH! It’s already Saturday! How did that happen?

I’ve been so busy this week between doctor visit, getting a new apartment and trading in our car for a newer one, one that’s big enough for Lily-Ann’s car seat (!), that I didn’t realize it was already Saturday. Thus I haven’t asked one of the girls to show their books (because I didn’t get any), and have nothing to show you Sad smile

My apologies!!

Now please show me what YOU added to your shelves this week!

tynsig_thumb[1]_thumb

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

9 People left their mark' :

  1. Ah it happens sometimes, it's also nice, like that you can read your old books (even if not so old) before adding new ones.

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I was excited to check out your haul what with this being my first ever StS...but that's life isn't it? Sometimes it has other plans for us :) I hope you have something fun to read regardless!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG YOU REAL LIFE! Anyway, it's all good. Have a good weekend and hopefully you'll find some books to add to your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You were busy!! Sometimes it's good though not to have much to add to the ol' TBR pile though!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its okay. Sometimes Real Life takes us longer than we think. Its okay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie Quaid's Boyfriend from Hell and Susan Sizemore's Personal Demon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally understand how real life gets hectic and busy. Hopefully you got the things you needed to done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya on being wrapped up in life that time slips away! I hope you're settling into your new apartment and car (how exciting!).
    ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte - Book Haul & Blog News

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it happens to most of us being busy and all.I didnt had/either bought anything the entire summer so i can understand you seriously! :)



    Maria


    ReplyDelete