Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Personal News!

Hello guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be moving within the next month, so I might be a bit quite for the next month or two. Don’t worry though, Tynga’s Reviews will still be very active with Lili, Jenn & Steph contributing. I should also be able to post my regular weekly review, so really… you might not even notice I'm missing LOL.

I’m moving into a 3 bedroom apartment, with no upstairs neighbour (CHEERS), closer to my mom’s place (she’ll babysit when i get back to work). SO it’s all for the best, but I have to admit I'm a little bit nervous, we signed the lease just a few hours ago!

tynsig_thumb[1]_thumb

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

14 People left their mark' :

  1. What!? You're not moving on July 1st (a.k.a the official Québec moving day)? ;) I hope everything goes smoothly and good luck moving all of your books! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nop, but because of that I have to pay a 3 months penalty.. which highly sucks!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, T! This sounds like an amazing place to move to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move - I know it'll be a bit stressful but exciting too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very stressed out, but its for the best :) ty!

      Delete
  4. Very exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS! :-)

    ReplyDelete