Sunday, April 15, 2012

Insurgent Animated Cover!

In my excitement for Insurgent release, I decided to try an animated cover.

I have to say I’m actually quite proud of the result hehe let me know what you think!

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Animated Insurgent Cover - Veronica Roth

tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. Ooooh, very cool! You should be proud! It works so well with the cover too. I can't wait to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! Pre-ordered months ago!

      Delete
  2. This is very nice! Maybe in the future ebooks can have animated covers like this, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be nice. I'd like if Kindle would show covers =/

      Delete