**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Act of Kindness: May Edition

The girls at Book Soulmates started a very cool project. The concept is to post a wish list and someone might just send a gift to you! Of course, you might wanna be nice to and offer someone something from their wish list as well!

Random Act of Kindness

Here are the details, from their website.

Rules:

• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wishlist and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.

{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!

Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.

Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREEshipping!

I haven’t received any RAKs this month, in fact I haven’t received a RAK book since January even though I offered books every month, so I’m hoping this month will be better ^^

--------------

Personally, I offered:

Chosen (The Seeker Saga, #1)

to Alicia

----

Here’s my wish list for this month ^^

If you wish to offer me something, just email me at TyngaUF(a)gmail.com and I will give you my mailing addy

  • Lover Reborn by JR Ward
  • City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  • Prized - Caragh M. O'Brien
  • Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
  • Beautiful Chaos – Kami & Margaret (pb pls)
  • Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
  • Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon (MM please ^^)
  • Wraith by Phaedra Weldon
  • The Rift Walker -  Clay & Susan Griffith

I really hope you join the fun! I think it’s a great way to meet new bloggers as well as give a bit of joy in this world!

tynsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. I stopped doing RAK for a bit because of a financial situation, but I might have to jump back in. I love sending books to people. :) Thanks for reminding me how much fun I had doing RAK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understand. Thank you for giving information. motorcycle earbuds

    ReplyDelete