Friday, September 02, 2011

A quick FYI

I just wanted to let you know that it might be a bit quieter than usual on the blog in the next couple of days. I’ve been exhausted for 3 weeks now and just thinking of typing and formatting my reviews is painful. I just feel like crawling in a hole and hide away for a week, so yeah … It will be a bit quiet, but I’ll try to post a few things anyway, and don’t worry I will announce the Fantastic Fables winners =P

Thank you for understanding!

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. The Fantastic Fable event was great and you absolutely deserve some time off. Thanks for the awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, I hope everything is okay! Take some time to rest and recoup and I hope you feel better soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your health is more important so take care and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending hugs and joy for fuel:) We will still be here when you are full:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Tynga, sorry to hear that! Take care of yourself, get a lot of rest so that when you come back you're full of energy and enthusiasm like always :-) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better sweetie!!! Take this well deserved rest!!! *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon and try to have a good holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you "feel better" vibes! Thanks for such a wonderful blog. the Fantastic Fable Month was awesome and I can understand why you'd be tired! Thanks for all your hard work and please, take the time you need to rest and feel better!

    ReplyDelete