Monday, September 19, 2011

Just wanted to share this video

This is completely not book-related and I’m usually not a big fan of Lil Wayne but I cry every time I watch this video, so I wanted to share it with you. I think it’s simply amazing.

Enjoy!

Let me know what you think!

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

8 People left their mark' :

  1. A truly amazing and emotional video in a world that needs that message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is incredibly moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. That got me! Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually not a Lil Wayne fan either, but this song is really good! Powerfully emotional, and the vid? WOW!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that was an extremely emotional message.I'm not a fan of Lil Waynes either but what a compelling message. Tears are running down my face as I type this. Thanks for sharing.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked it. There was a big lesson to be learned. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete