**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

In Our Mailboxes

In My Mailbox

Before getting to serious business, I would like to thank The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox every week =)

RAK/Gifts:

Vampire Academy – Graphic novel by Richelle Mead [Amazon | Book Depository]
Never Cry Wolf by Cynthia Eden [Amazon | Book Depository]

Won:

Cold Touch by Leslie Parrish [Amazon | Book Depository]

Bought:

Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent [Amazon | Book Depository] – Read my Review
La Coupe Mortelle par Cassandra Clare

Jenn’s Mailbox

Bought:

Sympathy for the Devil by Justin Gustainis [Amazon | Book Depository]


For review:

Predators of Darkness: Aftermath by Leonard D. Hilley II [Amazon | Book Depository]
Beyond the Darkness by Leonard D. Hilley II [Amazon | Book Depository]
Game of Pawns by Leonard D. Hilley II [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Promise by Apryl Baker

JTsig

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

11 People left their mark' :

  1. I absolutely love the City of Bones and I loved you reading it in French!!! Great mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome books. Glad to see you got the graphic novel. I like to let my boyfriends
    (I meant boys who are my friends) read them. For some weird reason, men like graphic novels.
    Posted mine as well. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my copy of the VA graphic novel! Ordered my copy at Richelle's store to get it signed so I'll have a wait to go.

    I also got Blood Bound and can't wait to start it!

    My IMM goes up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by! Happy Reading!

    Have a GREAT weekend!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Chapters the other day and they have a whole French section, I was SO excited. City of Bones in French is great. I hope your mom likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do need to get around to getting Blood Bound. Several times I have thought about ordering it but I keep passing it up as I have never read any Rachel Vincent books. I will have to order it soon though, thanks for the recommendation.

    Happy reading to the both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Valia lol thank you ^^

    @Grace My hubby suffers from dyslexia so he forgets w/e he just read when reading a novel, but he can manage mangas

    @Jessica I hope Richelle had time to sign it before she got her baby two days ago!

    @Sara French sections are cool, they often have prettier covers, but they are much more expensive!

    @Alexa let me know what you think once you read it, you won't be disapointed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great books for both of you.

    Tynga very envious of your VA graphic novel. Going to have to get one so we can both say YES to Mead's talent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bunch :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome mailboxes ladies!!! Tynga so happy that you got your Hubby to read the graphic novel hehe! :) I really cannot wait to read Blood Bound!!!! Must be awesome!!! :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "It's super exciting so you MUST. READ. IT." Haha xD

    You got a lot of good book this week. I've actually seen Blood Bound in several IMM posts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice set of books this week. I was on the fence about getting the graphic novel but Man they did a nice job on Dimitri. I know he is a drawing and all but he is hot! I don't think my husband would read it though.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete