Friday, June 24, 2011

Tynga’s Reviews on facebook… with an exclusive sneak peek!

I’ve mentioned it before, but I was having problems with my facebook page, so I though I would post about it again, as it is now fixed =)

Also, There is an exclusive sneak peek on the facebook page about a new project that will soon be here on the blog! Curious yet? Make sure you stop by!

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. Love you're page! Can't wait for the surprise to begin :D

    ReplyDelete