Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring into Summer: First Update

 

Well this is my first time participating in a challenge and I was working today so I didn’t get that much reading done so far.

I did manage to sneak in a couple of pages of Delirium but I read on my kindle, so I have no idea how many pages!

  • Total Books Read : Currently reading Wolfsbane & Delirium
  • Total Pages Read : No idea (kindle reading)
  • Books Read Since Last Update : first update…
  • Pages Read Since Last Update : …
  • Total Time Read: 1 hour

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

1 Person left their mark:

  1. Hey! Glad you could join in! I loved Delirium. I hope that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete