Saturday, June 18, 2011

SIS Update #8

This is my third update for the Read-a-thon, but it’s the 8th one of the event. Here’s where I stand:

Total Books Read: 0

Total Pages Read: 10 chapters of Delirium 

Books Read Since Last Update: 0

Pages Read since last update: 3 chapters

Total time read: 5 hours

How I'm currently feeling: Feeling good, but I’m heading out now for my bday party, so I probably won’t get much reading done by tonight. My bday was 10days ago, but my friends couldn’t meet until today hehe

Mini Challenge:

If you had bookshelves FULL of all of your favorite books, how would you organize them?

I organize my books by size (aka trade together, MM together & HC together) and by authors. I also split YA vs Adult and try to keep the similar series together. I’m probably the only one to understand my system LOL I also have different shelves for book read and to read.

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

2 People left their mark' :

  1. LOLOL I sort my books the exact same way!! except sometimes i will ignore the paperback size differences, but i do the HC/PB/MMPB, then authors :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm not alone! I have a special place for books that were made of awesome in my bedroom. All the other books go on the book shelf in the kids junk room.

    ReplyDelete