Saturday, June 04, 2011

A call to Montreal Area Bloggers!

Cat from Beyond Books had the amazing idea to organize a meet up for Montreal (Quebec, Canada) bloggers!

From this idea, we created a Facebook page called MTL Book Bloggers where we can chat, list books we’d like to trade and what not!
Already 11 bloggers joined, I didn’t even know we were that many!

This page is by-invites-only, so if you are a Montrealer & a book blogger, invite me as a friend on facebook (my name is Cindy Bacon) & let me know you are a book blogger (So I don’t decline lol) and I will invite you!

We plan for a meeting in July, somewhere downtown and Simon & Schuster Canada already offered some sort of participation for our meeting =)

Here’s hoping you will join us =D

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

5 People left their mark' :

  1. So cool! I'm from Pointe-Claire but I'm going to school in Alberta right now. Maybe I can join anyway? I was a Montrealer for 18 years. Sad I wouldn't be able to make it to the meet up though, that's a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure why not! Maybe you could come when you visit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be so freggan awesome!!! I cannot waitt!!! :D I am looking through all my books right now to add to my list of trades :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go! I sent you a friend request!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know what was being planned for July. The other Cindy sent me an invite to the group, but I didn't realize that a publisher was also involved. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this!

    ReplyDelete