**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In my mailbox this week!

First of all these are all books i've BOUGHT on amazon. I hadn't bought any in a while so I knocked myself out lol.

First of all Kim Harrison's books you saw in reading pile for this week:


Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake:


Blue Moon: The Immortals by Alyson Noel:


Forbidden Magic by Cheyenne McCray:


La vida Vampire by Nancy Haddock


Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh


Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs:


Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs


Midnight'd Daughter by Karen Chance


Touch The Dark by Karen Chance


Stray by Rachel Vincent


City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
And the worst part is I have another shipping comming in next week. Someone tie my hands so I can't buy anymore for a while!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. Tynga,

    You've got some great books. I love the Rachel Vincent werecat series. It is one of my favorites. I also love Patricia Briggs' Mercy series and both of the Karen Chance series. I think you'll enjoy them as well. Happy Reading my friend. :) You may be a late reader - but at the pace you're going, you'll be caught up in no time.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah I started a few months ago and already have 3 and a half rows of my bookshelf full =/
    I wished I had a few extra hours a day to read. So many great books to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you really went to town. They all look like great picks!

    ReplyDelete