**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Moving this weekend!

Hey Guys!
I thought I'd let you know I am moving this Saturday and won't have Internet at home until Thursday 16th, so I probably won't have any reviews posted 'til then. But I'll try to check in a couple of times! If you don't get an email answer right away worry not I'll get back to you soon enough!
Have a lovely weekend!
-Tynga

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment