**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Friday, May 07, 2010

CSN Stores – Upcoming review!

Hello everyone!

I’ve been approached yesterday by Jason at CSN Stores to reviews anything from any of their stores (up to a 60$ value). They have a wide variety of products from recessed lightning, to furniture and of course, what us book lovers can’t resist… Bookshelves!

I fell in love with this one!

BS2but unfortunately it didn’t fit the 60$ limit, so I turned myself to this pretty Media Storage Cabinet

BSThe dimensions will allow me to nicely fit a bunch books, and it won’t take too much space in my small living room already stuffed with two huge bookshelves lol.

Stay tuned for an upcoming review!

Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

3 People left their mark' :

  1. Excited to see what you think! :) I love it, it's small but not to small! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I love the bookcase I reviewed for them! :) I sooo need to get another one. :(

    ReplyDelete