**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Stacking The Shelves [210]

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


——————


Good morning everyone! I'm blogging from Chicago today because I've attended BEA (BookExpo America) this week. So far, I've had a wonderful time here in the Windy City. I've met wonderful bloggers and authors, had the chance to go see a Cubs game and received a good amount of galleys. I will have a BEA wrap up post published next week, but for now, I'll start by sharing my book haul from BEA, and a few book I purchased last week.


I'm actually embarrassed by the amount of galleys I picked up, but quite honestly, so many of them looked amazing that I couldn't resist. One thing is guaranteed, publishers have come up with a great list of books for the rest of 2016 and the beginning of 2017.


The first picture are the couple of books I purchased last week, and the second is my haul from BEA! (Sorry about the bad lighting in the second one. It was the best I could do, last minute, in my hotel room.)


Version 2


sts bea 2016 c


Purchased


The Crown by Kiera Cass


Smoke by Catherine McKenzie


For Review


Replica by Lauren Oliver


Aerie by Maria Dahvana Headley


Heartless by Marissa Meyer


The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin


Here's to Us by Elin Hilderbrand


Futur Shock by Elizabeth Briggs


South of Sunshine by Dana Elmendorf


Holding up the Universe by Jennifer Nevin


The Reader by Traci Chee


Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman


Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton


Panacea by F. Paul Wilson


Don't Tempt Me by Lori Foster


The Life She Wants by Robin Carr


The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia


Dare to Love by Carly Phillips


A Great Reckoning by Louise Penny


The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee


A Heart Revealed by Josi L. Kilpack


Forever and Forever by Josi L. Kilpack


Fractured by Catherine McKenzie


Little Deaths by Emma Flint


Aberrant by Ruth Silver


One With You by Sylvia Day


Arabella of Mars by David D. Levine


First Star I See Tonight by Susan Elizabeth Phillips


Too Like the Lightning by Ada Palmer


The Continent by Keira Drake


Empire of Dust by Eleanor Herman


The Women in the Walls by Amy Lukavics


The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout


The Geek Feminist Revolution by Kameron Hurley


Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake


Any other bloggers with a BEA haul? Did you personally indulge in new books this week? No matter what you got, show me what's stacking your shelves!


stephsig moon


[inlinkz_linkup id=633071]


Tynga is a 32 years old mom of two, from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and photography.

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

23 People left their mark' :

  1. YES FOR GEMINAAAAAA!! Glad you had fun! 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Some great galleys from the BEA. I bet you had a great time at the conference. I can't wait to read your wrap up post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Ooh! I am so jealous that you got Heartless! Lucky you! So looking forward to that! I was able to go to BEA once. It's overwhelming but fun! Enjoy your books.

    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful BEA haul! I hope I can go someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gemina was the second book I actually got and I'm so glad I did. I'm so looking forward to this sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a great time! Galleys are great but I also really enjoyed getting autographs and the panels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some fantastic choices. I have a little bit of book envy even thought I have a giant tbr pile waiting for me. lol
    I really need to get to BEA! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWSERS. I hope you love your new BEA haul and your new books. They look fabulous.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was my first BEA experience and it was great. I'm now attending BookCon and I'm really not enjoying the people pushing and the crazy and disorganized lines. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Happy reading.
    best wishes
    Vi @Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous haul! I hope you love Smoke as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing book haul! I've never been to a book convention. How do you get so many books back to your hotel room and onto the plane? Did you buy an extra piece of luggage to cart them back? I would love to attend one of these events! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great haul! I'm going to keep an eye out for the new releases from Lauren Oliver and Kendare Blake later this year, they look amazing! I hope you enjoy them all and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh Heartless! I've been wanting to read that one.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul...I have quite of a few of those books on my wishlist..its going to be an amazing season coming up and into 2017 with so many great books coming out... I can't wait to hear about your first BEA experience

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you had a wonderful time at BEA. You sure did bring home some great looking books.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow. Great reading piles. Hope you enjoy them all. Sounds like BEA is an awesome event and I'm a bit jealous of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a huge haul! Enjoy them all! I have some on my list for sure! STS

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got so many great books! I wish I could have gone to BEA this year. Oh well, I'm planning for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so glad you also got to enjoy Chicago a little bit along with going to BEA. I live in Chicago, so I jumped at the chance to go to BEA this year, because all it required was taking a day off work instead of traveling and such on top of that. I was also a bit embarrassed at how many galleys I picked up, but I'll get to them and my fiance is an English teacher, so if nothing else, we can get his reluctant readers to enjoy the books we picked up, which is a win, I think. I'm a bit jealous you were able to get the Kendare Blake one -- I was only able to go for one day and was limited in the galleys I was able to get. Nice haul! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yay!!! Gemina, i am so very jealous! I can not wait to read that one. Hope you love it. That review pile in general looks amazing!! Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an awesome haul! One of these years I'll make it to BEA and join in all the craziness. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice score! We were at BEA16 as well. Our first time ever and we came back with so many books, we have no idea where they're going to go! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete