Friday, May 31, 2013

Random Act of Kindness–June Edition

Want to learn more about RAK? Visit the Book Soulmates blog!

------------------
It’s my birthday in just a few days, so if you are in the mood ^^ here’s my wish list!

Prized - Caragh M. O'Brien
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
MacRieve by Kresley Cole
 Forsaken by the Others by Jess Haines

ARCs:

The Falconer by Elizabeth May
A Fool's Errand by Maureen Fergus

If you want to offer me one, email me (tyngauf(a)gmail.com) and I’ll provide my mailing addy :)
Thank you!
tynsig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment