**Notice** Due to transfering back from a godaddy hosted wordpress blog back to blogger, reviews published before june 2017 don`t all have a pretty layout with book cover and infos. Our apologies.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

About Me - Helen


I’m 23 years old, married to the most amazing husband in the world, and loving life taking care of my 3-legged lab and two teacup Chihuahuas. (Seriously, so cute!) while working full-time at a local church and designing crochet patterns for dog clothes on the side.
 
I grew up in one place, but have since taken 4 cross country road trips chasing jobs and dreams, and have now ended up in Kansas, where I think we’ll be for a long time!
 
I’ve always loved reading, and can almost always be found with my face in a book. I get way too excited about authors, books, characters, and plot lines – and I love sharing that enthusiasm with others!
 
I’m a total sucker for all Young Adult fiction. I can’t get enough of it! Especially anything dystopian, science fiction, or paranormal.
 
You can find me on Instagram here!
 
And now a picture of said adorably cute chihuahuas:

Helen has always loved reading, and can almost always be found with her face in a book. She gets way too excited about authors, books, characters, and plot lines – and she loves sharing that enthusiasm with others! She's a total sucker for all Young Adult fiction. She can’t get enough of it! Especially anything dystopian, science fiction, or paranormal.

2 People left their mark' :

  1. Welcome to the blog Helen, I am not really a YA fan, but perhaps your reviews can persuade me to read some more.

    ReplyDelete