Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!Guidelines:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
Hey, everyone! I have a huge announcement this week along with my vlog! My cat also joined me because I couldn't get her to go away, even though she disappeared about half way through. I also discovered that I have to film in scenes so that the audio doesn't get messed up, so I hope that doesn't make any awkward pauses, even though I said "alright" and "um" enough to last a lifetime. Anyway, check it out!
Sanctum by Sarah Fine
Swipe by Evan Angler
On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves (signed!)
White Cat by Holly Black
Lisseth from Read-A-HolicZ
What did YOU add to your shelves?