Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cheap Kindle Reads!

It’s been a while since I last did a round up of cheap reads so I thought now was the time!
(Make sure you visit the blog, or you won’t see the amazon buttons from Google Reader)

First stop is a bunch of 0,99$ books, I only selected ones with great ratings =)



 

 

Now onto some 2,99$ books!

 

 

Are you gonna pick any of them? Personally I’m very tempted by the Daughters of Saraqael series, its covers are so stunning!

Happy Reading!

tyngasig

Tynga is a 28 years old mom from Montreal, working as a lab technician in an hospital specialized in heart disease. In her free time, she enjoys reading all things Paranormal and blogging about them. You might also catch her watching an hockey game. Make sure to say hi on twitter!

Follow Tynga on: Facebook | Twitter

4 People left their mark' :

  1. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing these great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH I wish I owned a Kindleeee! :(. Maybe I'll buy one for christmas lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bound in Darkness, but I don't have a Kindle, so not at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recs! I've been wanting to read several of these for a while, and I don't mind being able to save money while doing so!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete